ZebraWear’s Digital 20/100-second Timer™
ZebraWear’s innovative digital beeper is solid-state, weather-resistant, one half the size and half the weight of previous analog model. This 20/100 second timer comes with sturdy belt clip and battery.
We offer a lifetime warranty on timer mechanism, everything except a broken toggle switch or belt clip- but contact us and we will help you out with our signature “No Worries” customer service. We offer fast repair service and replacement clips and batteries!
Invest in the best- this is the only timer you need to buy for a lifetime of games to referee!
20-second only Timer
Made with all the same high quality components as our signature 20/100 second digital timer, we now offer a timer that looks identical but functions as a 20 second timer in both directions. We stand behind the quality of all of our timers and offer a repair service directly by the manufacturer for the 20 second timer too in the case of damage to the toggle switch.
Digital 20/100-second Timer™ Replacement Case
A23 12 Volt Battery
This is a replacement battery. Timer comes with battery.
INSTRUCTIONS AND USE
- Use a Phillips head #1 screwdriver for unscrewing and gentle re-tightening.
- Unscrew the single screw completely. Remove the back half of the case.
- Load your battery, replace back half, and re-screw. Do not over-tighten the screw.
- Clipping the timer to your belt on the right hip will orient the toggle in a 20-sec.-Off- 100-sec. sequence.
- Worn on the left hip, the forward-to-back sequence is reversed. Test the 20-second feature for battery power; the 12V should last 10 hours of beeping; the 91dB@30cm Piezo beeper sounds a clear tone.
- This product is manufactured in California, U.S.A.